Tumblr Blog - Memoirs of The Lost Goddess of Waking Dreams

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tree, Socks, Christmas Lists & Other Things

I don't have much to say so we'll play update

I got mom a tree, made her cry
I'm working on decorating it.. it's going slow.. needs more lights




I got some awesome sock from a friend for Christmas
I look like a candy cane in them

 

there's a new addition to the furry family
it's name is Karma.. unsure as to it being male or female yet
it's about the size of my thumb <3
 

I don't feel like writing anything overly interesting, and I can't think of anything either 
(topic suggestions welcome, I'm good at tangents)

those looking for my Christmas list can find it HERE 


I miss my Fav... I'm hoping he pops in for Christmas, or around or after it... I wouldn't blame him for avoiding airports around this time <3

"I kneel at my alter and pray. I pray for guidance, and I pray for luck, good luck. Some people will wish someone luck, but they don't say which kind. Always be careful when you pray, because deity is listening and will usually give you what you ask for, not what you MEANT to ask for. Goddess grant us good luck."


 
Great work with Six
taken OUT of a set coming soon to DangerousDoll.com




 
"We walked timeless across the forests and deserts and jungles and plains. 
We walked the Earth. 
Blessed the Earth. 
Were blessed by her. 
I held out my hand and all the people climbed onto me. 
Ate from me. 
Blessed me. 
Blessed themselves. 
Made love. 
Food. 
Babies.
All was scared. 
I lay down on the Earth and was the Earth. 
I was alive with all that was scared.
Which was all. 
 I remembered it all. 
All my lives. 
All life. 
That was my gift: Memory. 
Memory. 
All of those people, all their lives, were in me. 
Were me.
I was more than the sum of my parts, but no less: 
Gods-are-us. 
God us. 
Goddess. 
Me." 



No comments:

Post a Comment