Tumblr Blog - Memoirs of The Lost Goddess of Waking Dreams

Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Things



Besides promoting and all the super cool things I do for other people..
I also make canned food and jams with JKK Cooking & Canning
Website
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter

And this year I started an edible garden, this is my first garden ever so it is something of a ill equipped adventure.. lol
But you can check out and follow everything with that on
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
Pinterest Board
Flickr

I even do a monthly IndieGoGo if anyone is interesting in helping with the garden project!


No shoots planned yet, but no one near enough to me to shoot with.. It's amazing how difficult it is to both find locations and someone (of talent, awesome-ness & cool-ness, etc) that is willing to drive out.. It's funny how close I live in reality to things though... I bet there's an awesome photographer some wheres in this neighborhood and I'm just missing them somehow.

But that will change soon, someway, some how...

I wish I was giving news on SinfulKittens launching and how excited I am, but I'm still awaiting news... It's hard to find a timely web coder/designer (someone who makes things, not someone who builds things in say wordpress, joomla or drupal, etc)  All the Kittens are anxious and excited though.. And you can always find some of them in magazines such as Le Purr and The Cat's Meow..


I've been going on dates... With one person... :O
I know, I like him though a lot, he makes me smile, and I don't feel lonely when he holds me..
I'm still like an exhibitionist nun to the rest of the world though..
It takes an incredibly long time to get close to me in that way, despite mine being polyamory.


Tattoo from Stephen owner of Mainline Ink
Earrings from Wicked Dream on Etsy
Also check out her shop Wicked Minerals!

Walking Dead Kitty

ALL NATURAL VEGAN MAKEUP
Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment