Tumblr Blog - Memoirs of The Lost Goddess of Waking Dreams

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alive in 2010

for christmas I cooked for 5 days

for new years eve I went out with friends
I couldn't drink and I got a kiss on the cheek....

I got an offer to fulfill any sex fantasy I have... though will see if the one offering will hold true to his word...
it's hard to believe someone that supposedly misses you but refuses to txt you....

I miss my Fav... he's been quiet lately.. grumpy.. in his unhappy mode... something I'd happily pull him out of if he'd just come to me...

I've been sick since... shit I don't know.. like the week before christmas... Fever's that come and go like when I was little... I blame the cold weather....

all in all... I'm alive... not overly happy, still broke, still lonely... still, still, still... want more, more, more.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment