Tumblr Blog - Memoirs of The Lost Goddess of Waking Dreams

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fucked Phone, Tarot Cards & Cupid






so my phone is fucked... I have 3 replacement options... come up with 400$, come up with 220$, or find a way to make a secure 30$ more a month


for Vday I got: a rose from a friend.. 

a blanket, bear, eyemask and candy from mom and step... 

roses, lovely boxes, a jade Quan Yin, the Luis Royo tarot cards I wanted, a jack skellington top hat, and mini jack skellington ((MUAH))

.. and a bite on the shoulder from Darkness... who says "Cupid doesn't use arrows anymore, he uses his teeth."


*Fav doesn't celebrate it really but I got txt love*

ERASEtheVIRUS put on the last show Vday night with their current members. It was EPIC.. they did Lady Gaga's Bad Romance Industrial Rock style.. I actually loved their version of the song... they are now seeking a guitarist in the area, anyone interested can read more on myspace.com/erasethevirus

I miss Fav... he's been quiet and busy lately... he says 99% of all women suck, but me... I wish I could make him smile more... 

I can't wait for the cold to go away, I'm so tired of being sick and aching.... I feel blah

I've a sinus infection..... I really wanted to go out this weekend.. 

and I need to find someone to go out with me on the weekends.. someone that drives, is 21 or older.. and preferably female... cas Bunny is going to be busy with school stuff.......

I ALSO have to find a way to save like 400$ for school stuff so I can fix somethings to get my financial aid (owed money and failed class)

This has been you Kitty update
thanks for tuning in and reading :P

ps
Join www.TheDangerousDolls.com to see really hot pics of me 
yes I get naked
no it's not gross naked
I'm like living fucking art

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to "It's meaningless"

    lol.... I don't speak of who you think I do.....

    ReplyDelete