Tumblr Blog - Memoirs of The Lost Goddess of Waking Dreams

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I guess it's time for a new post

I'll make all things short and sweet (I think)

Lots of fun stuff going on at The Dangerous Dolls
I'm staff, go me!... lmao
I encourage all pretty girls to apply cas we're fun

I went and seen Micah, and had great times in Philly with Gumby
Shot with Bob Coulter, and Dastardly Dave while I was there

Celebrated my Birthday with Micah here

 Went and Seen the Smashing Pumpking play (last month), and met Billy Corgan and the crew, sadly KB was not there

Went back to Philly, stay with Gumby again (epic epic times, I didn't want to leave Philly one damned bit)... Found out Micah cheated on me, and had been lying to me about liking this girl... Big mess there but we're working through it... I still just don't know how I feel about it... I'm angry about being lied to... and confused by the whole ordeal... how do you get hard and fuck a girl knowing you're lying to the one you love?? *puzzled look*
he's doing anything and everything he can to make up for it though

went to Ren Fest.. which was epic, I'm working on making my outfit more epic and we're going another day next month if we can save up the money


Halloween will be spent with ERASEtheVIRUS
I will be a fetish nun... srs catholic and christian ppl will be offended... yes I'll post pics


I've been sick off and on for weeks, but I'm getting better.... I think that's all that's new in the life of Kitty

let me know if there is anything more anyone wants to hear about <3

No comments:

Post a Comment