Tumblr Blog - Memoirs of The Lost Goddess of Waking Dreams

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An Actual Update With Words

So... IDK how long this update will be or what it will contain as I really don't have tons of time.. & I'd rather be napping cas my mouth hurts... but I won't jump ahead to that story... lets start from the last blog post....

I'm sure all sorts of crazy minor shit happened.. but you have to read my twitter or FB/Myspace Statuses to be in on that.....

I had epic times in Salem & NH with my Micah... That male is srsly loved dearly... I miss him cooking for me even... I miss the companionship and even the understanding when we're apart... and most of all I love that when I do miss him, he misses me just as much...
He also takes tons of pics of me, so...
I'm working on figuring out something for my website gallery... cas idk about the one I got I only kinda like it... the one I'm looking at is only 40$ so if anyone wants to Donate to ease of Photoness, that'd be epic awesome...

I had an epic epic photoshoot with Dastardly Dave while there... which can be seen in my Tumblr blog links... And also had time for a DIY that will be on www.thedangerousdolls.com soon... along with tons of other things

so after all my week epicness and pretty scenery and being with someone I love that loves me

I came home.. (of course) and spent like 3-4 days making my mom a cake for her birthday (28th)
she helped, and others helped
first time working with fondant, but we used a marshmallow one we made.... it was a dark chocolate fudge table, covered in a orange flavored purple fondant "cloth" with 6 butter-creme cake tarot cards/almond flavored fondant, & a red velvet cake crystal ball with mint flavored fondant, also I made the crystal ball stand out of rice crispy treats, and molded it with butter flavored fondant....
it came out pretty okay though for the first time working with fondant....


Now it's pet and house care till I leave for Philly Friday
Got fun times planned with a friend, and some EPIC shoots coming with Bob Coulter... and Joshua Darling... (Darling better make his way out there, that shoot is still 50/50 chance) possibly MojoKiss
and see long time epic friends I've never seen... I hope to see my BessJin <3

& back home on Thursday

then maybe that 1-2 day trip late July

AND THEN I see my Micah again <3
he talked about getting a place here and maybe visiting once a month or so... <3 I'd so love that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment